I took full advantage of Thanksgiving leftovers and made this delicious turkey and veggie soup in under 20 minutes! It was simple, yet super flavorful and still filling.
Prep Time: 8 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Leftover turkey meat
- 1 zucchini
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 carrot
- 1 celery stalk
- 4 cups of vegetable broth
- 1 cup of spinach
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Dice carrots, celery, garlic and zucchini. Set aside.
- In a medium sauce pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add in carrots, garlic and celery. Stir until the veggies are coated in oil. Season with salt & pepper. Stir for 5 minutes.
- Add in vegetable broth and bring to a boil.
- Add leftover turkey and zucchini. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add in spinach and stir.