Servings: 2 as an entree, 4 as a side dish
- 2 cups of arugula
- 1.5 cups of strawberries, sliced and quartered
- 1/3 cup of Kite Hill Truffle Dill & Chive Crumbles (more as needed)
- 1/2 cup of pecans
- 2 tbsp champagne vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced or finely diced
- 1.5 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine arugula, strawberries, pecans and Kite Hill cheese.
- In a mason jar, whisk together the champagne vinegar, minced garlic clove, Dijon mustard and olive oil.
- Gently toss before serving and garnish with additional Kite Hill crumbles and pecans.
*If you make any of my recipes be sure to tag me @sullivanstreeteats so I can see all of your creations!