Happy Friday! New York is finally warming up and I'm so excited to start eating salads with fresh produce again. Watermelon radishes are my favorite so you'll be seeing me incorporate them into recipes a lot more - I love adding them to my salads, or dipping them into hummus or a beet dip.
My mom is coming into town this weekend and I'm going to take her to some of my favorite restaurants in the neighborhood. We're going to Cotenna for dinner tonight and getting brunch at Bluestone Lane tomorrow before heading to the farmers market. For Easter brunch we are going to Cafe Clover and I can't wait to stop into the new Clover Grocery right next door. I threw together this salad last week and couldn't wait to share the recipe. It's so simple and filling. Have a wonderful weekend!
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1 piece of wild caught salmon
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 watermelon radish
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and drizzle with olive oil.
- Coat the salmon with lemon juice and salt & pepper.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl add spinach, watermelon radishes, tomatoes and avocado.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil.