I am the first to admit that I am a morning person. I love waking up at 6:45am to make a big breakfast (usually poached eggs and veggies), but it's rare that I wake up and head straight to the gym. I prefer to go after work. It wasn't until I tried Rootz Nutrition Pre-Workout Paleo Energizing Superfood that I was more motivated to go to the gym in the mornings. I add a scoop to my acai bowl and feel extra energized and ready for my day. Rootz Nutrition is made from real, wholesome foods and is free of any GMO's, coloring, gluten, dairy and soy.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes Cook Time: N/A
- 1 packet of frozen unsweetened Sambazon acai
- 1/2 cup of frozen fruit blend (mangoes or berries)
- 1 tablespoon of cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon of Nutiva Hemp Protein
- 1 tablespoon of flax Seeds
- 1 tablespoon of chia Seeds
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 scoop of Rootz Nutrition Pre-Workout Paleo Energizing Superfood (use code sullivanstreeteats at checkout for 10% off)
- 1 scoop of Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 1 1/2 cups of unsweetened almond milk
- Run the packet of frozen acai under warm water until thawed.
- Place acai packet and frozen fruit into the blender.
- Add in cacao powder, hemp protein, flax seeds, chia seeds, coconut oil, Rootz Nutrition Energizing Superfood, Vital Proteins collagen peptides and almond milk.
- Blend until creamy.
- Top with cacao nibs, unsweetened coconut flakes and walnuts.