Pesto turkey meatballs are one of my favorite weeknight recipes. I love serving them with a side of spaghetti squash, roasted carrot and parsnip fries, or with a side of cauliflower couscous. These were a lifesaver during Whole30 and the best part is that they make more than enough for leftovers! I recently made a few minor tweaks to my original Pesto Turkey Meatball recipe and these ones are better than ever! They are gluten-free, dairy free and Paleo/Whole30 approved.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 22 minutes
Serving Size: ~16 meatballs
- 1.5 lbs of lean ground turkey
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup of dairy-free pesto
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
- In a large mixing bowl, add ground turkey, egg, pesto and almond flour.
- Mix everything together and form meatballs the size of a golf ball.
- Place the meatballs on a baking sheet with parchment paper and cook for 22 minutes.
Shop my kitchen essentials for this recipe below!