Right before I started Whole30, I made these no-bake matcha and Manuka honey bites and they were SO good. The consistency is moist, the matcha flavor is subtle and the Manuka honey and dates give it the perfect amount of sweetness.
I love having these before or after a workout, or as a mid-afternoon snack to give me an energy boost.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Servings: Makes 10 balls
- 1 cup of walnuts
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 6 Medjool dates (pitted)
- 2 tsp culinary grade matcha powder
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp Manuka Honey
- Add walnuts, coconut flakes and dates into a food processor. Pulse for 2-5 minutes until the mixture forms a dough-like consistency.
- Add in the matcha, coconut oil and Manuka honey. Pulse for an additional minute. If the mixture is too dry, add additional coconut oil or liquid of your choice.
- Roll into small balls and coat with unsweetened coconut flakes.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.