Roasted vegetables are a staple part of our weekly meals. We typically stick to just olive oil, salt & pepper for the seasonings, but the rosemary and maple syrup give these carrots an extra boost of flavor. We paired them with sauteed kale and a slow roasted pork shoulder. These maple + rosemary roasted carrots would make the perfect side dish for Thanksgiving.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 bag of organic carrots
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of 100% Grade-A pure maple syrup
- 2 stocks of rosemary
- Salt & Pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Wash and peel the carrots.
- Cut off the tops and ends and chop into pieces that are 3-inches long.
- In a large mixing bowl, place carrots, olive oil, maple syrup, rosemary, salt & pepper. Mix well.
- Cover a baking sheet with foil and spread carrots evenly across the pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until carrots are tender and slightly charred.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary before serving.