This homemade almond butter recipe requires just 2 steps. So simple, yet so good!
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups of raw almonds
- Food processor
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread almonds onto a cooking tray and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove almonds from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Place all almonds in the food processor and blend for 15 minutes, until the consistency becomes creamy.
- Store in a mason jar or air-tight container and enjoy!
Kitchen Essential Product:
A good food processor is one of my go-to kitchen essential items. They are versatile and last forever. You can buy the food processor I use here.