Don't get me wrong, I love my gluten-free granola, but this recipe is even better! It's grain-free and only sweetened with pure maple syrup. Whether granola is your morning ritual or as a quick snack, this grain-free granola will hit the spot.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 1 cup of walnuts (diced)
- 1 cup of sliced almonds
- 1 cup of raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup of pure Grade A Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl add walnuts, sliced almonds, pumpkin seeds and coconut flakes. Mix well.
- Add in cinnamon and nutmeg, stir well.
- Add in the maple syrup and vanilla. Mix well.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and bake for 35 minutes.