Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups of gluten-free flour of choice (I used coconut flour in this recipe)
- 1/2 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup of pumpkin
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup of 100% pure Grade-A maple syrup
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix flour, salt, baking soda, set aside.
- Whisk eggs, coconut oil, eggs, honey and maple syrup.
- Add pumpkin, cinnamon and vanilla. Once the batter is mixed together, slowly add in the flour mixture.
- Pour into the baking pan and bake for 25 minutes.