Rob and I are so lucky that we have a butcher shop on our street. We buy almost all of our meat from them. We pick up one of their skirt or flank steaks once a week and always stock up on their homemade sausages. They make all of their sausages in house, including their chicken sausage with lemon oil and parsley (that's my personal favorite). Rob loves the game meats like venison, duck and boar sausage. While I'm not on board for that, we can both agree that their sweet Italian sausage is our favorite. We love throwing them in some tomato sauce or our homemade bbq sauce before serving them. They are great on their own, or over butternut squash noodles or spaghetti squash!
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes
Serving size: 35 - 40 meatballs
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 pound of sweet Italian sausage
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp sprouted quinoa flour
- 2 tsp ground mustard
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix ground beef, sausage, egg, quinoa flour, mustard and salt & pepper.
- Form balls the size of a golf ball and line the baking sheet.
- Cook for 20 minutes.