This bread is great for breakfast on the go, or as a snack topped with some almond butter! It only uses 1/3 cup of maple syrup and no other added sugars.
Prep Time: 8 minutes Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup of pure Grade A Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 medium apple (I used Pink Lady)
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a 9x5 loaf pan (I used melted coconut oil)
- Peel and dice apple.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together almond flour, baking soda, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together eggs, vanilla, melted coconut oil.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry mixture and mix until the batter is smooth (the consistency should be thick).
- Add in the apple and stir.
- Scoop everything into the loaf pan and bake for 35 minutes.