Whenever I crave dessert, I want something a little salty, a little sweet and a little bitter. I typically make a big batch of this dark chocolate bark with almonds, coconut flakes and sea salt to have throughout the week, but sometimes I want something a little more accessible, or available to have on-the-go. These dark chocolate & sea salt almond clusters are the perfect alternative. I brought them to my office for my coworkers to try and they were gone so quickly!
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 2 hours in the refrigerator
- 1 dark chocolate bar (I used 72% cacao)
- 1 1/3 cup of raw almonds
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Break up the chocolate bar into smaller pieces. Add chocolate bar into a microwaveable bowl and microwave for 1 minute, stirring after 30 seconds.
- Using a fork, dip the almond in the melted chocolate and place onto the baking sheet, making clusters of 3-4 chocolate covered almonds. Repeat this until you've run out of chocolate and almonds.
- Top with sea salt and place in the fridge for 2-3 hours