When Rob and I were living in San Francisco and first started dating, he would make me this amazing avocado shake concoction in the mornings after I spent the night at his apartment. Since I was commuting for work, I never had time to eat a full breakfast, but this avocado shake kept me full and fueled for the morning. It uses minimal ingredients and is so creamy!
I love having it first thing in the morning, as a snack or even for dessert.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 1 ripe avocado
- a handful of frozen coconut chunks (can also use ice)
- 1.5 cups of almond milk, add more as needed (can also sub coconut water)
- 1 tbsp honey (Manuka or regular honey both work)
- 1 scoop of Collagen Peptides for extra protein (use code sulivanstreeteats10 for discount)
- Add all ingredients into a blender (I use Nutribullet) and blend until creamy.
- If needed, add additional liquid, the consistency should be smooth.
*If you make any of my recipes be sure to tag me @sullivanstreeteats so I can see all of your creations!
Shop My Kitchen Essentials For This Recipe Below!