I'm always craving savory over sweet when it comes to snacking, but I hate buying processed foods. This popcorn is so simple to make and whether you want to enjoy it in one night (it happens), or make it ahead and bring it to work, it is a great snack. I love seasoning mine with a garlic rosemary seasoning, but you can use Himalayan sea salt, or garlic salt as well!
Prep Time: 2 minutes Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 2/3 cup of corn kernels
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- Seasoning of your choice (I prefer rosemary garlic seasoning)
- In a large pan, heat coconut oil over medium heat and place 3 un-popped corn kernels in the pan. Cover with a lid.
- Once the three kernels have popped, remove the pan from heat and remove the kernels.
- Add in the remaining 2/3 cup of kernels, cover and place over heat for 2 minutes.
- Once all kernels have popped, remove the lid and season with salt / pepper or your favorite seasoning.