This year for the holidays I am giving my friends homemade gifts including these mason jars filled with my gluten-free granola and holidays treat bags filled wit this dark chocolate almond bark. This chocolate bark is one of the easiest gifts to give (it requires only 15 minutes of prep) AND it's the most delicious
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 2 hours in the refrigerator
- 1 dark chocolate bar (I used 70% cacao)
- 1/3 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup of almonds
- 1 tablespoon of coconut flakes
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place almonds on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Once they have cooled, dice them into small pieces.
- Line the same baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Break up the chocolate bar into smaller pieces. Add chocolate bar and chocolate chips into a microwaveable bowl and microwave for 1 minute, stirring after 30 seconds.
- Add in the almonds and stir.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto the parchment paper (it should only fill up a portion of the baking sheet).
- Top with coconut flakes and sea salt.
- Place the baking sheet in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Break the chocolate into smaller pieces.