Happy Blueberry Week! Blueberries are a staple in my diet and I've posted tons of recipes that incorporate them, including my GF Blueberry Bread, GF Breakfast Cookies and Blueberry Acai Smoothie Bowl.
This chia pudding is an breakfast when you're in a rush or a great mid-day snack. I usually prepare 1-2 servings of chia pudding on Sunday nights and store them in mini glass jars so I can bring them to work. I love adding hemp seeds, flax seeds and fresh fruit!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 1/4 cup of chia seeds
- 1 cup of nut milk of your choice (almond, hemp, cashew, coconut)
- 1/2 tbsp collagen peptides*
- 1/2 cup of blueberries
- 1/2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/2 tbsp flax seeds
- Add all ingredients into your blender. Blend on low for 1 minute until the chia seeds, collagen peptides and nut milk have a thick consistency.
- Refrigerate in a bowl or glass jar overnight.
- Top it off with blueberries, flax seeds and hemp seeds .
*use code SULLIVANSTREETEATS10 for a discount at Further Food
Shop My Kitchen Essential Items From This Post Below: