Acai Bowls became my go-to breakfast during the summer when I didn't feel like turning on my stove to cook. Acai is packed with antioxidants, polyphenols and flavonoids. When you combine it with other ingredients, it's even more beneficial for your health. Acai smoothies are not only refreshing and filling but, they are loaded with superfoods!
- 1 packet of frozen unsweetened Sambazon acai
- 1/2 cup of frozen fruit blend (mangoes or berries)
- 1/2 cup of frozen purple grapes
- 1 tablespoon of cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon of Nutiva Hemp Protein
- 1 tablespoon of flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 scoop of Vital Proteins Marine Collagen Beauty Greens
- 1 1/2 cups of unsweetened almond milk
- Run the packet of frozen acai under warm water until thawed.
- Place acai packet, frozen grapes and frozen fruit into the blender.
- Add cacao powder, hemp protein, flax seeds, chia seeds, coconut oil, Vital Proteins Marine Collagen powder, almond butter and almond milk.
- Blend until creamy.
- Top with fresh fruit, cacao nibs, unsweetened coconut flakes, granola and hemp hearts.